About Mhee

My photo
Everywhere, United Kingdom
I'm raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support by traveling the UK, living by simple rules; *No Money handled or used at any time *No Trading for sponsorship. I have a tent that will mostly be living out of, as well as some other more basic equipment that will help me along the way. I will mostly be walking from place to place seeing the landscapes of Britain and with a bit of luck meet lots more wonderful people like the peeps of Norwich and King's Lynn where I have been so far. I am making good progress up the East side of the UK, and hope to reach Edinburgh in time for the festival in August. I am always interested in suggestions and challenges you may have for places for me to see do or find across the country. People interested in keeping updated with my progress or just having a chat can do so through Twitter @mheefree Please donate through http://www.justgiving.com/me-free any donations are always greatly appreciated, as little as a penny will all help people affected by cancer all over.

Monday 30 May 2011

The Heat

Back in May we were getting such wonderful weather that even I managed to start getting a tan. A lot of this hot spell I spent sunning myself in mousehold, watching the many dog walkers that had much the same idea. Unfortunatly the camera on my phone is not up to taking pictures of fast moving critters so I only have 1 useable one


also made a friend in the form of a caterpillar, I call him Out of focus Harry for obvious reasons



other than tanning I was mostly trying to rip down my kit to the essentials not with complete success. I also found that my tent is too warm in good weather and so am now just using the tarpaulin



I love the openness especially in the mornings when I rise with the sun at around 5am.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment