About Mhee

My photo
Everywhere, United Kingdom
I'm raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support by traveling the UK, living by simple rules; *No Money handled or used at any time *No Trading for sponsorship. I have a tent that will mostly be living out of, as well as some other more basic equipment that will help me along the way. I will mostly be walking from place to place seeing the landscapes of Britain and with a bit of luck meet lots more wonderful people like the peeps of Norwich and King's Lynn where I have been so far. I am making good progress up the East side of the UK, and hope to reach Edinburgh in time for the festival in August. I am always interested in suggestions and challenges you may have for places for me to see do or find across the country. People interested in keeping updated with my progress or just having a chat can do so through Twitter @mheefree Please donate through http://www.justgiving.com/me-free any donations are always greatly appreciated, as little as a penny will all help people affected by cancer all over.

Thursday 6 January 2011

Leaving King's Lynn

Always enjoy time with my friends in Lynn, and this visit has been no different.


So thanx to everyone that has helped enable me to live my new odd life, sooo many good friends :-D
So many good hours spent, from making benches at camp, to delivering cat food for the Shaw family. But what I have done in my time here has been left for dust by the generosity of everyone that I have met here. I may not have made it through the coldest nights if not for the cardboard given to me by Phill, or may have starved if not for the packup made by Steph. And as for Peter, Iva and Mum, words will never express the gratitude that I feel.

There has been a lot of camping


Loads of wonderful views


And even a goose or two

The first few nights back in Lynn were the coldest, the lowest it for to was about -8, after the worst of it the snow and ice slowly melted away.......then came the mud. I never got a pic of the worst of it in the field (as I was always busy trying not to sink) but I did get a few near to camp on a occasion


And so now I leave this small town where I have lived most of my life, and go in search of new places, people, and smiles.

Can't wait to see you all again keep smiling, be happy, and enjoy this pic of my feet lol

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment